All Gerard Cosmetics products are 100% cruelty free 🙂 Q: Is this original Gerard cosmetic? A: Yes! All of our products are 100% authentic.
Who is the owner of Gerard cosmetics?
About Us Gerard Cosmetics is a LA based cosmetics brand that is always pushing the makeup envelope with innovative formulas and beloved colors that have attracted a cult following. With an emphasis on color,vibrancy and performance, every product was meticulously crafted to add some serious glam to your makeup routine.
- The brand boomed in 2014 with the introduction of our popular gold bullet in the shade 1995.
- We have made it a priority to give our customers exactly what they want and we look to social media for feedback and inspiration from our customers and content creators.
- Shop our famous Hydra Matte Liquid lipsticks, Slay All Day Setting Sprays and everything you need to pull your look together.Our passion and attention to detail is reflected in every product.
You will swoon over our sleek gold and black packaging and our commitment to cruelty free formulas. We invite you to join the GC Squad, where makeup unites us all. Jennifer Gerard has always been a dreamer. She believed in her potential and fostered the talent of those around her to create new business opportunities. In 2010 she grew her local mobile teeth whitening service into an international company that within one year was whitening smiles on the lips of Hollywood celebrities and customers around the world.
Today Dial A Smile™ and Brow Bar To Go™ are cult favorite beauty enhancers that are the go-to for YouTube beauty influencers. She is an intuitive businesswoman who is constantly creating and innovating. After the commercial success of Whitening Lightning she expanded her product lines into a full range of color cosmetics in 2014 called Gerard Cosmetics.
After spending extensive time in the makeup lab she developed luxurious and versatile products that would appeal to all ages, skin tones and demographics. With the help of social media she was able to acquire a loyal fan base of customers who support every new product launch and the brand has collaborated with some of the beauty industry’s most vibrant beauty influencers. “COUNT ON US FOR INNOVATION, SPECTACULAR SHADES AND FRIENDLY SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT!” : About Us
Is Dr G brand cruelty-free?
What About China’s Animal Testing Laws? – Dr. Dennis Gross has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China; therefore, they are not required to test on animals. “Our products are not tested on animals, no ingredients are tested on animals and we do not sell in China.” As of May 1, 2021, some imported ordinary cosmetics can be exempt from animal testing under certain conditions,
Where is Gerard cosmetics made?
MADE IN THE USA. Gerard Cosmetics is an LA based cosmetics brand that is always pushing makeup norms with innovative formulas and beloved colors that have attracted a cult following.
Who owned Laura Mercier?
Career – Mercier moved from Paris to in 1985 to work as a makeup artist at the American edition of magazine. Mercier was hired as ‘s personal makeup artist, following a photo shoot featuring Madonna for magazine. Mercier also worked on campaigns for magazines and clients including and,
- Other celebrity clients Mercier has worked with include, and,
- In 1996, Janet Gurwitch, the former Executive Vice President of, founded with her partner, Gary Kusin.
- The company’s philosophy focuses on what it calls the “flawless face”, allegedly derived from Mercier’s promotion of natural-looking makeup.
The company asserts that this idea guides the development and presentation of its products. That year was the launching of Mercier’s own cosmetics range. Mercier continues to work as a freelance makeup artist and is a published author. In 2006, she published The New Beauty Secrets: Your Ultimate Guide to a Flawless Face,
Is Clinique cruelty-free?
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase. – Is Clinique cruelty-free? Beauty consumers have become more mindful of a brand’s social responsibility and animal testing policies and whether they manufacture cruelty-free products or not. Clinique is a favorite high-end cosmetic brand among beauty enthusiasts. The brand has been offering high-quality skincare products, fragrances, and cosmetics since 1968. However, despite people loving their beauty products, consumers still want to know if the world-famous makeup brand tests on animals.
- Is Clinique certified cruelty-free? Unfortunately, the answer to that question is no.
- Clinique is not certified cruelty-free.
- Even though the brand claims that they do not test on animals, they make an exception for third parties in other countries where animal testing is required by law.
- Moreover, Clinique is under the Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
— a company that has historically paid money to non-cruelty-free facilities to test their products for safety reasons. Let’s look deeper to discover more.
Does Avon still test on animals?
FAQ. Does Avon test on animals? Avon never tests products on animals. Under no circumstances does Avon conduct animal testing on any of its ingredients and products and Avon does not require that suppliers of ingredients and products produced for Avon conduct animal testing on our behalf.
Who makes Victoria Beckham makeup?
Victoria Beckham, Co-founder and Creative Director Following the success of her eponymous womenswear label, Beckham ventured into the beauty space, creating two best-selling capsule collections with Estée Lauder before launching Victoria Beckham Beauty in 2019.
Is Loreal cosmetics made in China?
L’Oreal operates 42 plants globally. One of the countries where L’oreal has its Production center is China.
Does Laura Mercier test on animals?
Answers – 01. Does Laura Mercier Cosmetics test on animals or are your products vegan? Laura Mercier does not test on animals nor do we ask others to test on our behalf, except where required by law. Laura Mercier is actively working with industry and other partners to eliminate animal testing globally and is committed to the development and acceptance of alternative methods.
- We are equally dedicated to the health and safety of our consumers ensuring we meet the highest in quality standards.02.
- Do your products contain animal ingredients? We are continually evaluating alternatives to animal-derived ingredients and have replaced many ingredients with vegetable derived substitutes.
We do use animal bi-products, such as lanolin and beeswax, in some of our products. For a complete list of ingredients for a product, please click on the ingredients tab on the product’s detail page.03. Do you accept international orders? We currently do not ship orders to locations outside of the US.
- We also do not accept any credit cards drawn on banks outside of the US.04.
- How can I get Laura Mercier samples? You have the option to select 2 deluxe samples with every order on lauramercier.com.
- We do not mail samples directly to customers.
- To test different colors on your skin, please contact your local Laura Mercier counter.
See our Store Locations to find the counter nearest you.05. Where can I look up the ingredients for each product? You can find the full list of ingredients for each Laura Mercier product on its respective product page on lauramercier.com.06. What is your return policy? We are committed to providing quality products to our customers.
- If you receive products from lauramercier.com that do not meet your expectations, simply return the gently used products with the receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- When returning a set or kit, we require all contents from the original set or kit.
- Partial items from a set or kit will not be refunded.
Empty containers will also not be accepted for refund. Processing time for returns takes up to 10 business days from the date the return is received at our facility. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees associated with returns.
- We regret that we cannot make exchanges at this time.
- Items purchased on lauramercier.com cannot be returned or exchanged at retailers that sell Laura Mercier Cosmetics.
- To start a return, click here.
- Or please contact Customer Care at [email protected] or via phone at 1-888-637-2437.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only items purchased on lauramercier.com will be accepted for a return.
If your items were purchased at an authorized retailer, please contact the retailer to arrange for a return or exchange.07. Do your products contain parabens? Some Laura Mercier products do contain Parabens. Parabens are preservatives and have been commonly used in consumer products for many years.
- Paraben use in cosmetics is fully permitted by regulatory authorities in Japan, Asia, the US and Europe.
- Preservatives, including Parabens, are necessary in cosmetics to prevent product deterioration.
- They play an essential role in ensuring the quality of cosmetic products and the safety of the consumers who use them.8.
Do you have products that contain talc? Yes, some Laura Mercier products contain Talc. Talc is commonly used as an ingredient in not only cosmetics, but also pharmaceuticals and food products. For many years it has been used safely around the world.9. How can I order from Laura Mercier? You can order from Laura Mercier by shopping online at www.lauramercier.com.10.
- Are your products safe for pregnant women? We take the safety of our products very seriously and are confident about the safety of the ingredients we use in our products.
- However, we recommend that you consult your physician to determine whether a product you are currently using is safe for you during pregnancy.11.
Do you charge sales tax in my state? We are required by law to charge sales tax on all orders where required by law. Sales tax is calculated and charged based on the zip code of the shipping address. If you have any questions regarding sales tax, please call us at 1-888-637-2437 or e-mail us at [email protected],12.
- Are your products gluten free? Many of our products do not contain ingredients derived from barley, oats, rye, spelt or wheat, which are commonly known sources of gluten.
- However, we do not claim that any of our products are gluten free, as they are processed in manufacturing plants where products containing gluten ingredients are also made.13.
I’m trying to create an account and it says “Phone has already been taken.” What’s going on? This number has already been taken because it is already associated with a customer profile. To fix this issue: Create your Laura Mercier account using the same email you’ve previously used at checkout or use an alternate phone number.
What celebrities use Laura Mercier?
Lisa Marie Presley, make-up by Laura Mercier. Susan Sarandon, make-up by Laura Mercier. Céline Dion, make-up by Laura Mercier. Calista Flockhart, make-up by Laura Mercier.
Who is the CEO of Renee makeup?
About. Actress turned entrepreneur, Aashka Goradia Goble is the Founder & Director of Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics.
Who is the owner of beauty brands?
The Beauty Brands Story: Your Home for Beauty – We were founded in 1995 by Bob Bernstein on the idea of providing beauty needs in one location, saving customers time and making them feel beautiful. At that time, Beauty Brands was the first retail company to combine a full-service salon and spa within a dynamic retail store, a revolutionary concept in the beauty industry in the mid 90’s.
- In 2013, the company was sold to and operated by a private equity firm.
- In 2019, the Bernstein family proudly reacquired Beauty Brands and reset the brand intention to focus on what really matters-the customer.
- Today, Beauty Brands has become a true home for beauty.
- A place where the beauty within is celebrated.
A place that houses all things hair, makeup, skin and nails, plus knowledgeable associates to guide you along your beauty journey. We’re more than a salon, spa & store. We are a family, and we treat everyone who walks through our doors as such. Just like a home, we want you to feel special, comfortable, valued, welcomed and understood every time you visit.
Who owns makeup addiction?
In 2012, the CEO Djimbi Djevdet founded Makeup Addiction Ltd with the concept of creating quality makeup products without the high end price tag.