No Animal Testing – SHIRO’s skincare and makeup items are made from SAKE KASU, KOMBU, BUTTERBUR, and other ingredients that can be used with peace of mind. Of course, SHIRO do not conduct animal testing in any product manufacturing. Pursuing “what we really want to use every day”, the planning and manufacturing staff themselves are constantly developing and trialing to find the ideal product, all the while testing it on themselves.
Is Shiro cosmetics vegan?
Shiro ($$$) – https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ek_WFOJQ/ Shiro, which means white, makes vegan and organic skincare, haircare, make up, and fragrance products. It is somewhat of an empire. In addition to the main Shiro cosmetics line, there is also Shiro Beauty (beauty salon in Omotesando), Shiro Life (food products), Shiro Home (home products) and Shiro Café (vegan café).
How do you know if makeup is cruelty-free?
3. Look for the leaping bunny logo. – This actually the easiest way to see if your product is cruelty-free. The three organisations that regulate their approved brands stringently is Leaping Bunny, PETA and CCF ( Choose Cruelty-Free). When you see one of these logos you can be 99 per cent sure you’re getting something cruelty-free when picking up one of their products.
Who owns Shiro skincare?
Shiro Skin Care wins Q Asia Award Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care Photo from Shiro Skin Care HOMEGROWN brand Shiro Skin Care is winning hearts, awards, and financial successes. In the recent Q Asia Publication Quality Excellence Awards for 2022 held at the Manila Hotel last December 13, 2022, Shiro Skin Care Cosmetics was feted with an award in Quality Excellence for Skin Care.
Q Asia Publication is the publisher of the Q Asia Magazine – a business magazine that features entrepreneurs and businesses in Asia. Shiro Skin Care, represented by its owners– Mr. John Ric Lumbatan & Mrs. Ramona Lumbatan, personally received the recognition. It is the first time the brand was recognized since it started its business operations in 2018.
Where Shiro Skin Care was then the humble lip tint brand – Beautint, a lip tint that was widely accepted and used by teens and ladies, alike. With the success of Beautint came the inspiration of making more products that Filipinos can use and enjoy, hence Beautint evolved into what is Shiro Skin Care now.
The story of Shiro Skin Care is not the prototypical, run-of-the-mill, rags-to-riches story nor it is one of an instant success story. It took painstaking months of trials, testing, reformulation, and perfecting the products before releasing them to the market. All the care, attention to detail, and quality control are done diligently to ensure that all Shiro products are up to par with well-known products in the market.
As well as the occasional struggles and the, sometimes, lean periods which it was exacerbated when the whole world went through the Covid-19 Pandemic. Much of the success of Shiro Skin Care is attributed to the people who were bold enough to give Shiro Skin Care products a try, the ones who tried once and now swear by its wonderful effects, and simply believed that the products of Shiro are worth sharing.
And share they did, which further widened Shiro’s brand recognition and acceptance in the market. With this success, Shiro distributors also enjoyed their own financial success and rewards. Shiro skin care has a distributor in Cagayan de Oro who was able to acquire assets like land (property) and a car by being a full-time Shiro Distributor.
While full-time Shiro distributors (actually a power couple of husband and wife) in Davao City were able to have their own home-sweet-home and a brand-new car. These are just but a few of the many success stories of Shiro Skin Care. By the next year, 2023, Shiro Skin Care will be making huge changes and bolder moves.
- Particularly, Shiro Skin Care is set on full-market penetration in Metro Manila and the National Capital Region.
- Set on making a disruption in the skincare market, people in Metro Manila and its neighboring towns will be introduced to the mildest, most affordable, yet most effective skincare products with the Shiro Skin Care Rejuvenating Set as the flagship product package.
With Shiro Skin Care’s inevitable expansion, it (Shiro) will also undergo a metamorphosis – growing and evolving for the better as it continues to expand wider and further. Anyone and everyone, all the more so for the people in Manila and NCR (especially the ones who are looking for a full-time business, business diversification, or a start-up), is welcome to be part of this history-in-the-making and be in a favorable position as Shiro Skin Care embarks to profitable horizons.
- PR Disclaimer SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates.
- SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice.
- Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Forum Rules Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS! : Shiro Skin Care wins Q Asia Award
Who is the CEO of Shiro skincare?
“shiro” takes the road from local to global brand Hokkaido-born cosmetics brand LAUREL has been rebranded with the name shiro and has since been on a power streak, extending to even London and New York. Let’s take a look at why it has caught on with users. LAUREL Co. Ltd. began life in 1989 in the small city (population 17,000) of Sunagawa, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Currently they are expanding their makeup and lifestyle brand, means “white” in Japanese, which consists of skincare, makeup, and their home collection products.
- They are an independent makeup brand with an increasing presence, with sales for FY2016 having reached 2,470 million yen (approx.
- 22.5 million USD), and for FY2017 3,900 million yen (approx.
$35 million USD). The brand’s founder and CEO, Hiroe Imai, states her philosophy as “making the world happier”. Her brand brings out the possibilities in the natural resources of Japan and the world to maximum effect, turning them into items of high quality craftsmanship.
- These are the origins of shiro.
- Their venture into makeup began in 2000 as an OEM (original equipment manufacturing) maker, supplying to such companies as Muji (Mujirushi Ryohin).
- At one point they were producing miscellaneous goods and skincare products for over 130 companies.
- From that experience came an increased desire to create skincare products that they themselves wanted to use daily, and of which also contributed to local and natural resource manufacturers.
Through that desire, in 2009 they launched their own original brand, LAUREL. The first product of LAUREL Lessons from a failed “influencer strategy” At the time they felt that as long as they made products of certified quality, and that used good quality materials, sales would naturally come. They had items that boasted outstanding moisturizing capability, including representative products such as essences with (Hokkaido native) “gagome kelp” and sake lees.
- Just by trying these products out one would be certain of their benefits.
- However, there were problems in branding and marketing.
- There were cases where they got well-known influencers to post about the products, but several days later it was found that the posts had been deleted.
- Basically, the influencers had decided the products weren’t worth introducing.
Looking back at the incident, Managing Director Takahiro Fukunaga said it was the starting point for engaging in strategic marketing planning seriously. Also at that period they were considering global expansion, and had perceived the difficulties in trademarking a brand name such as LAUREL overseas.
They took advantage of the circumstances of not being well known, and took the plunge into rebranding. It was in 2015 that shiro was born. It was a smooth transition, thanks to the underlying strategy of changing to simplicity with an edge, as much that the package design allowed the product’s good points to be understood.
By properly unifying the world view of the brand and the packaging, it became easier to promote the virtues of the most characteristic feature of the products — the materials. Gagome Kombu (kelp) Skin Serum is one of the most popular products. Domestic and international expansion considered with the same sensibility They currently have 23 company-owned stores across Japan. While overseas, three stores in London were followed by a store that opened in New York in January 2018.
- These overseas operations have also been conducted as an essential strategy for the growth of the brand.
- In London, nine staff members were recruited locally.
- When constructing the overseas stores, great effort was put into having them convey the virtues of the materials, similar to the Japan stores.
- Thus recycled furnishings, scrap wood, iron and tiles were incorporated, having all been transported by air from Japan, excluding for the ceilings.
Even in the product name, in order to emphasize the cosmetics’ country of origin, the Japanese word would be adopted for the materials — so a sake lees lotion is named Sake ‘Kasu’ Lotion. shiro London store on Kings Road Results come by deciding what not to do For the promotion strategy, including for digital mediums, they decided that instead of thinking “we will do this” they would approach it as “we will not do this”. For example, they decided to not do any marketing that was solely for EC site sales.
Instead they concentrated on amplifying their presence on the internet, with such approaches as throwing in products perfumed with seasonal flowers (cherry blossoms, mimosas, etc.) together with a limited amount of purchases. They also narrowed down their releases to items that people would want to post about on social media.
Product launch presentations were formerly carried out extensively, but proved difficult to properly convey the ideas of the brand. Due to this they decided to invite only media and journalists that they wanted to associate with, bringing the scale of the events down to a third.
Consequently, in doing this the opportunities to have the story they were trying to convey through the brand become published actually grew. Furthermore, for communicating between their roughly 250 staff they decided to not use paper or email but opted for LINE (Japan’s predominant messenger app), increasing productivity and speed.
Makeup Brands You Didn’t Know Arent Cruelty Free
By deciding what they would not do, an environment where everyone can concentrate on what really matters has been realized at shiro, and this has led to their business growth. As they don’t have the resources of a large corporation, it is even more crucial to prioritize what needs to be done.
How is NYX cruelty-free?
WE BELIEVE ANIMALS BELONG IN OUR ARMS – NOT IN A LAB Compassion for living beings is at the core of our brand, which is why NYX Professional Makeup is certified by PETA as cruelty-free. This means we do not test our products or ingredients on animals, nor do we ask anyone to test on our behalf.
Is Shiro skin Care FDA approved?
Note: This product is FDA Approved.
Who is the manufacturer of Shiro?
All About Shiro Shiro Limited is a jewelry manufacturer and OEM exporter of all varieties of jewelry made in sterling silver, gold, and high-end base metals. A Thai company with offices in the US enables us to address any need quickly in one of our major markets.
- Our main product is 925 silver jewelry-plain or set with precious and semi-precious stones-bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, as well as gold jewelry.
- We are pleased to accept projects in base metal, we value these projects the same as our primary sterling silver production.
- As an OEM jewelry manufacturer, we employ experienced and skilled workers who use advanced machinery from the development stage to mass production.
We will make your products if you either supply us rough drawing, CAD, sample, or a photograph. We will transform it to your specific needs and instruction. For over 15 years we have done our manufacturing process entirely in-house, which allows us to control the quality of the products that we make.
- It gives you, the customer, greater flexibility and assurance that your design is safe and secure.
- Our manufacturing processes which includes model making, casting, stamping, polishing, setting, and plating—All done under one roof.
- We value all projects-both small and large.
- Shiro Limited is very committed to ensuring the highest quality and attention for every one of our customers.
If you have a small run or low volume collection – we will gladly help you get them to the market for the best quality and price. We pride ourselves in collaborating and servicing the designers community and helping them bring their vision to life. Contact us with any question you have, we are here to help.
Who owns Dr Belmeur?
The Face Shop, a subsidiary of leading cosmetics and personal care producer, LG Household & Health Care, pairs dermatology with cosmetics to launch a new brand called Dr. Belmeur.
Who owns Klairs?
Klairs CEO, Ryan Soungho Park, takes the stage at Sammi Shop’s Winter Makeover event.
Is skin by Kim vegan?
SKKN BY KIM Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots Introducing an innovative line of uncompromising skincare developed by Kim Kardashian. Through a visionary nine-product ritual, SKKN BY KIM delivers nourishment, renewal, and an indulgent at-home experience.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. With a focus on quality and efficacy, SKKN BY KIM’s science-backed, clean formulas deliver targeted rejuvenation. Crafted for conscious consumers, each product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without gluten, sulfates, BHT, and PEGs. Transform your home into a sanctuary with sculptural decor Eco-friendly Refills extend the life cycle of our products We’ll notify you when this product becomes available.
: SKKN BY KIM
Who owns Sachi skin?
United States Of Skin: Sachi Skin Founder Farah Bashir on Thoughtful Beauty.
What Mac cosmetics are vegan?
Is MAC Vegan? – ❌ MAC Cosmetics is NOT vegan. MAC does not claim or market itself to offer any vegan-friendly options. And since MAC engages in animal testing in some capacity, we wouldn’t consider any MAC products vegan anyways. In order for products to be considered vegan by ethical elephant’s standards, the products and their ingredients must not be tested on animals anywhere in the world.