What Company Makes Elf Cosmetics?
e.l.f. Beauty Inc Company Profile – Overview e.l.f. Beauty Inc (e.l.f.) manufactures and distributes multi-brand, vegan, clean and cruelty free beauty and cosmetic products. Its product portfolio comprises eye, face, lip, ear, brushes and skincare products.
- It also offers accessories, tools and kits related to beauty products.
- The company markets its products under e.l.f., W3LL PEOPLE, e.l.f.
- Eyes lips face, and Keys Soulcare brand names.
- The company markets and distributes its products to national and international customers through retail customers, e.l.f.
stores, drug stores, mass, and specialty retail channels, and e-commerce platforms. It has business presence in Germany, the UK, Australia, China, Mexico and Canada.e.l.f. is headquartered in Oakland, California, the US. Gain a 360-degree view of e.l.f.
- Headquarters United States of America
- Address 570 10th Street, Oakland, California, 94607
- Telephone 1 510 7787787
- No of Employees 303
- Industry Consumer Packaged Goods
- Ticker Symbol & Exchange ELF (NYSE)
Revenue (2023) $392.2M 23.3% (2023 vs 2022)
- EPS XYZ
- Net Income (2023) XYZ 249.3% (2023 vs 2022)
- Market Cap* $5.0B
- Net Profit Margin (2023) XYZ 183.2% (2023 vs 2022)
* As of and is in US$ Gain access to our premium signals and make informed decisions for your business Gain access to our premium signals and make informed decisions for your business Monitor online prices for products from e.l.f. Beauty Inc with insights on price dynamics across product categories and countries.
- Analyze latest product launches for innovation and product strategies.
- Install Base provides a holistic and a granular view of the IT product/service deployments from leading vendors.
- Explore IT infrastructure categories, solution and product/service areas deployed by a prospect.
- IT Client Prospector provides intelligence on e.l.f.
Beauty Inc’s likely spend across technology areas enabling you to understand the digital strategy.
Who is e.l.f. Cosmetics manufacturer?
History and operations – e.l.f. (short for EyesLipsFace ) Cosmetics was founded by Joseph Shamah and Scott Vincent Borba in June 2004, with the assistance of Shamah’s father, Alan. The duo originally met at a party in 2002; Shamah was a 23-year-old New York University business student.
- Borba was a 31-year-old Los Angeles beauty-industry veteran, responsible for previously launching brands such as Hard Candy cosmetics.
- Both were enthusiastic about an inexpensive, high-quality cosmetics line for women and decided to form a company together.
- A few days after the party, they sat down to brainstorm, and a business plan was created within months.
Borba claims the idea originated from seeing women with expensive cars such as BMWs and Mercedes-Benzes buying bargain-price cosmetics at 99-cent stores in Los Angeles. On February 3, 2014, TPG Growth bought a majority stake in e.l.f. Cosmetics. Joey Shamah was replaced by Tarang P.
Who owns Elf cosmetic?
Tarang Amin – Chairman and CEO – e.l.f. Cosmetics | LinkedIn.
Does Elf manufacture their own products?
Our products are manufactured overseas, mainly in China. We have strict quality control procedures to ensure that our products are free from lead and hazardous materials. Please note that we do not sell our products directly in China, due to our cruelty free policy. So are you cruelty free or not?
Is elf a high end brand?
Drugstore beauty brand e.l.f. Cosmetics offers very low-priced makeup products that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.E.l.f.’s prestige-inspired makeup products rival and often exceed some high-end makeup brands in performance with their high-quality and cheap prices. Today I’d like to discuss some of the best e.l.f. Cosmetics makeup products. This post on the best elf makeup products contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
Is the elf brand all natural?
Jan 25 2022 Get Clean Formulas + A New Clean Skincare Collection at Squeaky Clean Prices January 25, Oakland, CA— The concept of “clean beauty” is a hot topic in beauty today with a lot of definitions circulating in the industry. But for e.l.f. Cosmetics, it’s quite clear – all e.l.f. products – cosmetics and skincare – meet the highest standards of clean.
- Every formula complies with the European Union Cosmetics Regulation (EUCR) and FDA requirements.
- While many of e.l.f.’s products were already clean, over the past several months the team has reformulated over 350 SKUs.
- There are now over 1,600 ingredients that e.l.f.
- Does not use.
- Additionally, e.l.f.
- Only formulates its cosmetics and skincare products with non-toxic ingredients that are safe, vegan and cruelty-free.
SQUEAKY CLEAN PRICING e.l.f.’s journey to clean has never sacrificed value. “We’re committed to making clean beauty accessible to every eye, lip and face,” says Kory Marchisotto, Chief Marketing Officer for e.l.f. Beauty. “Premium quality at an extraordinary value is at the heart of e.l.f.’s superpowers, and we are continuously challenging ourselves to be at the forefront of innovation with our incredible prices.” THE DIRT ON CLEAN BEAUTY According to Dr.
- David Valia, Head of Research and Development for e.l.f.
- Beauty, “There are a lot of misconceptions around clean beauty.
- One of the biggest myths is that some people think that all preservatives are bad and should not be added to clean beauty products.” Valia shared an example using phenoxyethanol, a preservative used in many cosmetics and personal care products.
“Since most cosmetics are water-based and water breeds bugs, certain preservatives like phenoxyethanol are a safe and effective preservative to kill those bugs.” Any preservatives that have been studied and found to be harmful to your health are banned from e.l.f.
formulas. All e.l.f. products are formulated without parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, toluene, coal tar, lead, mercury, acrylamide and hydroquinone. Want more dirt on e.l.f. clean standards? All fragrances follow International Fragrance Association (IFRA) standards; all colorants meet FDA and EU purity standards; and all products meet microbial challenge testing requirements to keep products fresh for the life of the product.
That’s a clean bill of beauty health! NEW! E.L.F.’S DERM-DEVELOPED PURE SKIN e.l.f. SKIN’s latest innovation is all about clean skincare. The new dermatologist-developed Pure Skin collection is clean, vegan and cruelty-free. The collection features nourishing ingredients, including oat milk and niacinamide, that are gentle and safe for sensitive skin while keeping skin looking and feeling healthy.
Step 1: Cleanse, Pure Skin Cleanser is a non-foaming cleanser that gently cleanses with a clean formulation. It features oat milk, allantoin and niacinamide. $9. Step 2: Tone. Pure Skin Toner contains oat milk, aloe juice and niacinamide to nourish, moisturize and calm the skin. $9. Step 3: Moisturize, The non-comedogenic Pure Skin Moisturizer contains oat milk and niacinamide. It nourishes and hydrates for soft, healthy-looking skin. $9.
“We’re so proud of the progress we’re making on clean beauty and Pure Skin is the next step in the journey,” added Marchisotto. “As with everything in the e.l.f. family, this collection will be held to the strictest clean standards and to delivering extraordinary quality and value.” Pure Skin is available on elfcosmetics.com and at leading retailers across the U.S.
including Target, Walmart and ULTA Beauty both in-stores and online. ### About e.l.f. Cosmetics Since 2004, e.l.f. Cosmetics has made the best of beauty accessible to every eye, lip and face. We make high-quality, prestige-inspired cosmetics and skin care products at an extraordinary value and are proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
As one of the first online beauty brands, e.l.f. continues to attract a highly engaged audience and set benchmarks with new digital platforms. Our brand is widely available at leading retailers such as Target, Walmart and ULTA Beauty, and has a growing international presence including Boots, Superdrug and Douglas.
Is elf manufactured in China?
SHANGHAI — E.l.f. Cosmetics, the American mass-market beauty brand known for its viral TikTok ads, announced that it will shut down its Tmall and Douyin Flagship Store on March 15 and exit the Chinese market on March 31. “Since we entered the Chinese market, we have been attuned to the needs of our consumers and are committed to providing every eye, lip, and face with new and trendy makeup products,” the brand wrote in a notice on its Tmall homepage.
“Unfortunately, due to global strategy adjustments and other objective factors, we will leave the China market.” At the time of the announcement, the brand had around 480,000 followers on Tmall and 48,000 followers on Douyin. Around 30 product listings remained on its Tmall and Douyin shop, selling at a steep discount.
Sales of popular items such as the Nude Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and the Baked Highlighter quickly sold out. On Douyin, the brand was still livestreaming a clearance sale on Monday night. Despite the China market exit, almost all of E.l.f.’s products are sourced and manufactured in China, according to the brand’s financial report for fiscal 2022 published last May.
- Consumers can still find many daigous (overseas shoppers who buy luxury goods for mainland Chinese) on Taobao selling the brand’s hit products, including the Power Grip Primer, which was featured in an ad during the Super Bowl featuring Jennifer Coolidge,E.l.f.
- Entered the China market via Tmall in 2018, before quickly expanding to Douyin and VIP.com,
The company became the latest beauty brand to retreat from the world’s second-largest beauty market amid fierce competition. According to local media reports, Revlon announced it would be closing its Tmall flagship in mid-March, after re-entering the market two years prior.
What does NYX stand for makeup?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|NYX store in Paris, France|
|Founded||1999 ; 24 years ago|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, U.S.2016 Switzerland (ZUG)|
NYX Professional Makeup () is an American cosmetics company that is a subsidiary of L’Oréal, The company was founded in Los Angeles by Toni Ko in 1999. It was named after Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night. NYX Professional Makeup is “certified” and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand, and they offer a wide range of vegan -friendly products.
Why is Elf cruelty-free?
Published February 6, 2019 by, Last Updated February 12, 2019. Rest easy, e.l.f. Cosmetics lovers. Everyone’s favorite beauty brand is still cruelty-free, despite some false rumors that have circulated recently. Here are the facts:
e.l.f. has been and still is 100 percent committed to being cruelty-free and vegan. The cosmetics company uses only animal-free materials. All its brushes and false eyelashes are 100 percent synthetic. Animal hair is never used. The company has never conducted, commissioned, or paid for tests on animals anywhere in the world,
Here at PETA, we’re proud to recognize e.l.f. Cosmetics as a dedicated member of our Beauty Without Bunnies cruelty-free program since 2005. The company remains committed to its ethical stance not to harm animals for its products. We applaud its continued commitment to not conducting, commissioning, or paying for tests on animals anywhere in the world.
Is Elf OK for skin?
e.l.f. Pure Skin Moisturizer – E.l.f. Pure Skin Moisturizer is a clean, fragrance-free, dermatologist-developed moisturizer designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It’s packed with skin-loving ingredients like sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) to help hydrate and smooth the skin.
Niacinamide helps brighten skin and improve the appearance of pores while reducing the look of wrinkles and fine lines. Niacinamide also helps to balance sebum (oil) production in the skin, making it an excellent active ingredient for oily skin. Oat milk soothes the skin and is ideal for itchy, irritated, and dry skin.
Allantoin is another calming agent that helps to soothe and protect the skin. The moisturizer also contains Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, and Ceramide EOP, These ceramides are found in our skin naturally and work to maintain the skin’s barrier but decrease as we age.
- Adding them back into the skin helps to restore moisture and prevent moisture loss.
- This moisturizer has a rich texture that never feels greasy or too heavy on the skin.
- It works well with makeup and is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.
- This is another excellent moisturizer from e.l.f.
- That is multi-benefit: it hydrates and nourishes while protecting the skin barrier and balancing the skin in a fragrance-free clean formula.
I like to use this moisturizer on nights that I use retinol since it is super-soothing and non-irritating. Plus, it’s super affordable, considering you get a large 2.54 oz. bottle.
Where are NYX cosmetics made?
Let’s face it, most cosmetic brands found in stores today are manufactured in Chinese factories. Popular companies like Urban Decay, Becca, BH Cosmetics, Morphe, and NYX (just to name a few) are all outsourced there. If you’d like to know all the brands made in China, click here.
- Packaging that contains carcinogenic glues, PVC, or Phthalates, and Formaldehyde. Yes, it is true and your makeup stews and absorbs these products every single day. This is one of the reasons brands have shortened the shelf life for their products.24 months, 18 months are now 12 months or 6 months. After a period of time, ingredients increase potency and have a greater chance of making YOU sick, especially when left in hot warehouses.
- BPA: BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. They’re found in metal canned goods and plastic packaging like Tupperware. It’s also in your metal eyeshadow pans, foundation bottles, and plastic inserts— at toxic percentages.
- Dyes: According to this article posted by CNBC, adverse reactions while using makeup may be caused by harmful ingredients. The likely culprit is toxic dyes. Blue 1, Red 5, Yellow 5 and 6 — each linked to certain cancers, are commonly used as base colorant in eyeshadows, blush, and lipsticks imported from China.
- Would you believe human and animal waste, in other words fecal matter and urine, is often found in makeup from China? Primers, foundations, concealers, liquid lipsticks, and several other products were all found contaminated with feces. https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/us-cops-find-huge-amount-of-makeup-contaminated-with-human-fecal-matter/
- Lead and Arsenic: Two very toxic substances should never be found in ingredients that are applied to your face. According to ABC News, an establishment that sells toy makeup for children was found to contain lethal doses of the poison. Another store in Houston, TX was busted with counterfeit goods diguised as MAC, Kat Von D, even Chanel — all containing high levels of arsenic and lead.
Although cosmetics made in China are affordable, the overall cost on your health is far too great to ignore. Instead of buy brands on this list, try brands that are made using safe ingredients made in the USA or other reputable countries.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Jane Iredale
- Makeup Geek
- Vapour Organic Beauty
- Charlotte Tilbury
- and countless Japanese and Korean brands
Thanks for reading! Check out more makeup information on www.uhapibeauty.com